Monday, March 8, 2010

I've been MIA


I know, I'm super lame. I have a hundred excuses...my computer go a virus, I am WAY behind on my thesis and have been trying to catch up, my mother in law flew in from England, my camera batteries died and I packed away all my spares. All true, but still lame.

Despite this lameness, I am still on track baking something new every weekend. and I even have pictures ready to create posts with. But today is for thesis work only. I will start posting again throughout the week though.

To get ready for St. Patrick's Day (possibly my weekend baking trial) I think you should take a look at car bomb cupcakes over at Annie's Eats. What's more Irish than Guinness and Bailey's? I'm thinking a bit of green food coloring might really push these over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment